How to proceed if I was injured at the workplace?

Can Gomez Law Firm handle cases where children are involved?
August 26, 2018
How to proceed if I have a claim against city, county or a state?
August 26, 2018

If an individual was injured at the workplace, he or she could be entitled to workers’ compensation. There are also third party cases that can be pursued if there is a third party in addition to an individual’s employer which bears some responsibility for the incident. It is crucial to get your attorney on the case promptly so that an immediate investigation can be done to determine if there are any third party claims to be pursued.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *