What happens if an uninsured motorist injured me?

How to proceed if I have a claim against city, county or a state?
August 26, 2018

If you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage on your automobile policy then you can make a claim against your insurance carrier for the damages you have suffered.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *