If you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage on your automobile policy then you can make a claim against your insurance carrier for the damages you have suffered.

The Texas Tort Claims Act dictates how claims are to be brought against governmental entities. It is important to have any attorney who is familiar with this law to properly preserve your rights.

If an individual was injured at the workplace, he or she could be entitled to workers’ compensation. There are also third party cases that can be pursued if there is a third party in addition to an individual’s employer which bears some responsibility for the incident. It is crucial to get your attorney on the case promptly so that an immediate investigation can be done to determine if there are any third party claims to be pursued.

Yes. Cases that involve minors have different statute of limitations than regular cases. Also, if their cases are resolved many times their money is placed into the registry of the court until they turn 18 years old as a way to ensure that the minors get their full settlements when they are adults.

No. Most cases are resolved before trial.

It largely depends on different factors such as the type of injury, permanent or temporary disability, lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and mental anguish.

Generally speaking most personal injury claims have a two-year statute of limitation. However, there are some exceptions that can apply depending upon the facts of your case. Thus, it is always important to consult an attorney immediately.

The first consultation discussing your case is absolutely FREE.

Load More