Crumbling Curbs or Stairs
If you or your loved ones were hurt or injured due to falling on defective or damaged stairways or steps, you have every right to demand proper financial compensation for any injuries, medical bills, lost wages, suffering, pain as well as any other expense that you were forced to deal with because of the incident. In most states, the owner of commercial or residential property is legally obliged to make sure that his or her residents or visitors are safe. In case the owner is aware of potential risks and dangers, he or she is obliged to fix those risks or at the very least warn you about them. A qualified as well as experienced slip and fall attorney will be able to help you.
Injuries That Were Induced Due To Defective or Broken Curbs or Stairs
Professional attorney will handle any matter that is related to broken, poorly lit or defective stairs or steps. Some injuries may well be induced due to factors like:
- Stairway was built illegally, without any permits or licenses
- The stairway was icy or wet
- Defective steps or stair treads
- Damaged or broken steps
- Risers of different heights or uneven steps
- Poorly visible stair edges
- The stairway was cluttered, covered in liquids, debris or garbage
- Some instruments, materials or tools were left on the stairs by some other company (construction company or the like)
- Missing or inadequate guard rails as well as handrails
- Insufficient lighting
- Collapsing handrails
Compensation for the Injuries that were induced due to defective or broken curbs or stairs
A professional lawyer will be able to help you get the rightful compensation for any of your losses, including your income or wages, medical bills, physical suffering, pain and even loss of companionship. Regardless of whether you have suffered from light tissue injuries or perhaps some truly serious damages and even if you lost a loved one in an accident, a professional lawyer will do his very best to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Have you been recently injured in a slip and fall accident? Contact a Houston personal injury attorney today!